40+ expert speakers. No slowing down to rehash the basics.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from 40+ of the most accomplished search marketers at Search Engine Land’s SMX® Advanced in Seattle, June 11-13. You’ll learn what makes them successful, what keeps them up at night, and what to expect from digital marketing in the next year.
Here are just a few of the confirmed speakers:
- Turning Your Data Into Compelling Stories, Maria Corcoran, Adobe
- Advanced Technical SEO: Page Speed, Site Migrations, Crawling, Pete Dainty, eBay
- Mobile-First & AMP For The Advanced SEO, Kevin Malarick, Edmunds Inc.
- Solving Complex SEO Problems When Standard Fixes Don’t Apply, Patrick Stox, IBM
- Optimizing For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants, Upasna Gautam, Ziff Davis
See the entire speaker lineup!
SMX Advanced will also feature keynotes with Google and Bing, as well as iconic SMX Advanced sessions such as The Mad Scientists Of Paid Search, Solving Complex SEO Problems When Standard Fixes Don’t Apply, Ask the SEO/SEMs, and our Best of Show/Takeaways. See the agenda.
More than 60% of all the available passes were sold as of last week. Don’t miss your only chance to attend SMX Advanced this year. Register today!
Psst… Need some help making your decision to attend? Here are some useful links:
- Attend the Search Engine Land Awards! For the first time, we’ve opened up the awards ceremony to all attendees. Celebrate the best the search community has to offer and party the night away!
- Jumpstart your learning with one of our intensive pre-conference workshops.
- Access to best-of-breed solutions and tools – view SMX Advanced exhibitors and sponsors.
- Need approval? Use our Get the Boss Onboard form.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ.
The post Advanced tactics from the pros! Here’s who’s speaking at SMX Advanced appeared first on Marketing Land Events.