WordPress Is Easy And Open-Source Content Management System (Cms) And Its Most Popular Cms In These Days. Don’T Wait And Quick Install Your Best Security Plugins To Protect Your Website Or Blog.
Here Is A List Of Best Security Plugins To Protect Your WordPress Blog Or Website
Best 10 WordPress Security Plugins
1 : All In One WP Security & Firewall
WordPress is a very secure and Popular platform in these days. All In One Wp Security & Firewall Plugins provide you extra security and firewall to your site by using this security plugin.
- User Accounts Security
- User Login Security
- User Registration Security
- Database Security
- File System Security
- htaccess and wp-config.php File Backup and Restore
- Blacklist Functionality
- Firewall Functionality
- Brute force login attack prevention
- WhoIs Lookup
- Security Scanner
- Comment SPAM Security
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/”]Download[/button]
2 : Wordfence Security
Wordfence Security plugins Scan leverages the same proprietary feed, alerting you quickly in the event your website is compromised. Wordfence Security plugins Live Traffic view gives you real-time visibility into traffic and hack attempts on your WordPress website.
Wordfence Security plugins are deep set of additional tools round out the complete WordPress security solution available.
Wordfence Security plugins are Multi-Site compatible and include Cellphone Sign-in which permanently secures your WordPress website from brute force hacks.
- WordPress Firewall
- Blocking Features
- WordPress Login Security
- Security Scanning
- Monitoring Features
- Multi-Site WordPress Security
- IPv6 Compatible
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/”]Download[/button]
3 : BulletProof Security
BulletProof Security Secure WordPress Website with high-Security Protection. Secure your WordPress website or blog by adding BulletProof Security plugins. BulletProof Security Plugins Effective, Reliable & Easy to use in your WordPress website or Blog.
- One-Click Setup Wizard
- .htaccess Website Security Protection (Firewalls)
- Hidden Plugin Folders|Files Cron (HPF)
- Login Security & Monitoring
- Idle Session Logout (ISL)
- Auth Cookie Expiration (ACE)
- DB Backup
- DB Backup Logging
- DB Table Prefix Changer
- Security Logging
- HTTP Error Logging
- FrontEnd|BackEnd Maintenance Mode
- UI Theme Skin Changer (3 Theme Skins)
- Extensive System Info
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/bulletproof-security/”]Download[/button]
4: Sucuri Security Plugins
Sucuri Security plugin is a globally recognized authority in all matters related to the website or blog security, with specialization in WordPress Security. Sucuri Security WordPress Security plugin is free to all WordPress users.
Sucuri WordPress Security plugin is a toolset for security integrity monitoring, malware detection, audit logging and security hardening.
- Security Activity Audit Logging
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notifications
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/sucuri-scanner/”]Download[/button]
5: Ithemes Security
iThemes WordPress Security plugins give you over many ways to secure and protect your WordPress website or blog. Many websites are hacked each day.
WordPress websites or blog can be an easy target for attacks because of plugin vulnerabilities, weak passwords, and obsolete software. iThemes WordPress Security plugin works to lock down WordPress, fix common holes, stop automated attacks and strengthen user credentials.
- Two-Factor Authentication
- WordPress Salts & Security Keys
- Malware Scan Scheduling
- Password Security
- Password Expiration
- Google reCAPTCHA
- User Action Logging
- Import/Export Settings
- Dashboard Widget
- Online File Comparison
- Temporary Privilege Escalation
- wp-cli Integration
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-wp-security/”]Download[/button]
6: Brute Force Login Protection
A Brute Force Attack aims at being the simplest kind of method to gain access to a website or blog. It tries usernames and passwords, over and over again, until it gets in. Brute Force Login Protection WordPress plugins is a lightweight plugin that protects your website or blog against brute force login attacks using .htaccess.
After a specified limit of login attempts within a specified time, the IP address of the hacker will be blocked from Brute Force Login Protection WordPress plugins.
- Limit the number of allowed login attempts using normal login form
- Limit the number of allowed login attempts using Auth Cookies
- Manually block/unblock IP addresses
- Manually whitelist trusted IP addresses
- Delay execution after a failed login attempt (to slow down brute force attack)
- Option to inform user about remaining attempts on login page
- Option to email administrator when an IP has been blocked
- Custom message to show to blocked users
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/brute-force-login-protection/”]Download[/button]
7 : Acunetix WP Security plugin
Acunetix WordPress Security plugin is a free and comprehensive security tool(plugin) that helps you secure your WordPress website or blog installation and suggests corrective measures for securing file permissions, security of the database, version hiding, WordPress admin protection and lots more.
- MultiSite ready
- Easy backup of WordPress database for disaster recovery
- Removal of error-information on login-page
- Removal of wp-version, except in admin-area
- Removal of Really Simple Discovery meta tag
- Removal of Windows Live Writer meta tag
- Removal of core update information for non-admins
- Removal of plugin-update information for non-admins
- Removal of theme-update information for non-admins (only WP 2.8 and higher)
- Hiding of wp-version in backend-dashboard for non-admins
- Removal of version in URLs from scripts and stylesheets only on frontend
- Reporting of security overview after WordPress blog is scanned
- Reporting of file permissions following security checks
- Live traffic tool to monitor your website activity in real time
- Integrated tool to change the database prefix
- Disabling of database error reporting (if enabled)
- Disabling of PHP error reporting
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-scan/”]Download[/button]
8 : Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator highly secure & easy to setup Two Factor Authentication (Google Authenticator) for your WordPress website or blog.
Rather than relying on a password alone, which can be phished or guessed, miniOrange Two-Factor authentication (Google Authenticator) adds a second layer of security to your WordPress accounts. It protects your website or blog from hacks and unauthorized login attempts.
- One time passcodes (OTP) over SMS
- OTP over Email
- OTP over SMS and Email
- Out of Band SMS
- Out of Band Email
- Google Authenticator
- Soft Token (similar to google authenticator)
- Push Notification
- USB based Hardware token (yubico)
- Security Questions
- Mobile Authentication ( QR Code authentication )
- Voice Authentication (Biometrics)
- Phone Verification
- Device Identification
- Time of Access
- User Behavior
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/miniorange-2-factor-authentication/”]Download[/button]
9 : Clef Two-Factor Authentication
For Security reason Modern two-factor that people love to use. Clef Two-Factor Authentication WordPress plugin provides strong authentication without passwords or tokens; single sign on/off; magical login experience.
The Clef Two-Factor Authentication mobile app provides passwordless two-factor authentication that is highly secure and enjoyable to use. Scan the Clef Wave to log in.
- No passwords
- No extra devices
- Single sign on/off
- Strong authentication
- Comprehensive login protection
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpclef/”]Download[/button]
10 : Captcha By BestWebSoft
Captcha by BestWebSoft super security anti-spam captcha plugin for WordPress forms.Captcha plugin is the best security solution that protects your WordPress website or blog forms from spam entries by means of math logic. It can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments, and popular contact forms.
Users are required to complete the math equation before the form can be submitted. You can configure captcha complexity using three basic maths actions such as add, subtract and multiply.
- Add captcha to
Reset password form
- Enhance captcha protection with
Letters, numbers and images
Simple math actions such as add, subtract and multiply
- Hide captcha for:
Registered users in comments form
Whitelisted IP addresses
- Set captcha submission time limit
- Refresh captcha option
- Image packages with hand-drawn digits
- Edit captcha title and notifications
- Merge IP addresses from Limit Attempts plugin with Captcha whitelist
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentations and videos
- Multi-lingual and RTL ready
[button color=”” size=”” type=”round” target=”” link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/captcha/”]Download[/button]